• Coordinating and overseeing regular building maintenance and repairs.
• Managing and directing cleaning and security staff and activities.
• Preparing and carrying out emergency protocols and procedures.
• Maintaining a safe environment for building occupants and visitors.
• Preparing and monitoring operations and maintenance budgets.
• Negotiating and liaising with third-party service providers.
• Conduct regular building inspections and prepare reports.
• Ensuring facilities are in compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and building codes.
• Responding to inquiries and requests by building tenants and resolving any problems or
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the company.
• Make estimates of funds required for the company’s short and long-term financial objectives.
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the building.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
• Evaluate the financial performance of the building and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the building.
• Any other tasks or responsibilities that may arise.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the home country or Tanzania.
• English fluency is compulsory.
• Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
• Good communication skills.
• Empathetic and able to handle patients with patience