A Premium Office, Hospital and Institutional furniture manufacturer and supplier.
One of the leading brands in the premium Office. Hospital and Institutional furniture manufacturers and suppliers, who have been serving the market since 1986, are ready to set up the office in Dubai. The company has 20 flagship showrooms and 300 authorized dealers in India. This Client of ours is currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Sales Representative to spread their wings in the UAE. If you are the one who could be the right fit, then apply today!
- Visit potential clients in the designated area as planned on a daily basis.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers and Provide information to maximize sales volume.
- Generate new sales to meet sales targets.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and communicate it to the concerned departments.
- Calculate and prepare client quotations.
- Attend tenders and follow up on the technical and financial offers preparation and delivery.
- Study market segments and tackle potential opportunities.
- Offer technical support to clients even after setting deals.
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Make technical presentations to demonstrate how our products can fulfill customer needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Keep Customers’ contacts updated on the system.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proactive approach
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Must have a valid UAE Driving license.
- Must own a car.
- Sales experience of 2 to 4 years is preferred in sales of Furniture in the UAE.