Registered Nurse - MOH Certified (Home Healthcare)
- Assessment of patients on site
- Assisting Physicians on site.
- Evaluation and Monitoring of vital signs.
- Infection Control Management.
- Intravenous cannulation.
- Basic and Advanced Life Support.
- Conducting Bedside Monitoring of blood sugar.
- Documentation of Patient’s Medical history, Vital signs, and Management Plan.
- Patient Education.
- Knowledge of all Clinical Policies and Procedures.
- Administration and Management of IV medications and Fluids.
- Computer Literacy Skills.
Qualification and Training:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the home country.
- BSc in nursing.
- MOH Eligibility or License.
- BLS is mandatory.
- English fluency is mandatory.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Empathetic and able to handle patients with patience.
- Ability to manage the clinic independently.
- Maintain the clinic as per the MOH rules and regulations.