Website Procurement Officer (Emirati National Only)
MNC FMCG Company
- Managing the PR from the project managers
- Initiate the RFQ process.
- Preparation of techno-commercial offer comparison
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Issue Purchase Orders of materials as per projects.
- Track the orders and manage necessary documentation.
- Review and approve invoices connected with procurement for payment release.
- Maintaining consumable inventory management.
- Handling Letter of Credit (LC) submission and collection in the bank in Deira.
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice issues.
- Issuing material gate pass for the vendor if necessary.
- Manage vehicle leasing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driving License
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UAE
- Candidate must be available immediately
- Annual flight allowance of AED 2000
- Medical insurance
- 5 working days per week
- Office timings: 9 AM to 6 PM