Operations Executive - Feight Forwarding - Malaysia
- Process the day-to-day operational tasks, including receiving client bookings from sales agent
- to liaise with the pricing team for client quotes.
- Review the shipment documents with the line/airline.
- Coordinate with billing clerk on issuing client invoices and creating jobs on the system
- Follow up on completion of delivery order of respective clients
- Follow up with the agent closely regarding shipment processing and ETA
- Collect from the agent the shipping invoice after shipment departure and validate all relevant
- Relay agent and shipment details to the client, track and communicate shipment status.
- Upsell existing customers and build long-term business relationships.
- Update the client about the shipment status and ETA (readiness date/if there is any delay)
- Contact the client post-transaction to collect feedback
- Ensure positivity and resilience while handling client and shipping difficulties.
- Document and update transaction list to be submitted to operations supervisor by the end of day
- Requirements & Competencies:
- BA in Logistics, Supply chain, Management, or a relevant field
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an operations coordinator or a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS. Office (Excel, Word, ppt)
- Hands-on experience with cross, import and export logistics and shipment practices
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of terms.
- Excellent command of English
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Resilience & Multitasking
- People & Team Enthusiasm
- Commitment & Accountability
- Import operations (L2)
- Export operations (L2)
- Documentation & Billing (L2)
- SOP Compliance & Implementation (L2)